- We require all of our clients to use the hand sanitizing station upon entering the salon. Wash your hands before returning from the restroom.
- Hands free temperature checks will be administered to everyone who enters the building.
- For everyone’s protection, employees and clients will be expected to wear a mask and practice safe social distancing.
- Check in at the front desk, where you will obtain the safety guidelines. Return to your car or the patio to review and sign. We will call your cell phone when your service provider is ready for you.
- Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies.
- We are following a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Animals are prohibited with in the salon unless they are a Registered Service Dog.
- Please do not bring anyone with you who does not have an appointment. If you need to bring someone for assistance they will be asked to wait in the car during your treatment.
- Please do not bring in magazines, newspapers, outside food or drink into the salon.
- You will only receive the services you were scheduled for. We will not be able to add on additional services once you are in the chair.
- You are required to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to review and sign the safety requirements. Late appointments will be asked to reschedule and will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee on your next appointment.
- NAIL CLIENTS – We are asking that you come in FREE and CLEAR of any product on your nails for your first time back. We will not have time to remove any foreign products that we did not apply.
- HAIR CLIENTS – If you are looking to change your color from what you typically receive, we are requiring a virtual consultation prior to your appointment. As this may cause a change in the default time allotted to provide the service.
- Clients and Employees who show flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home until they are symptom-free.
- We will not be accepting sick clients.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with is sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
- We will help you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
CASH OUT/REBOOK PROCEDURE:
- Allow our staff to help you with retail items and such.
- Only one client at a time at the front desk for cash out.
- Our equipment will be wiped down after each user.
- We are suggesting that clients receiving chemical treatments make your purchases and reschedule your next appointment while you are processing in order for us to stay on task.
We are doing everything possible to make sure our clients and staff are safe. With this comes the extra cost for PPE and increased sanitation measures. There will be a 5% Safety Service Charge added on to your invoice. This fee will be no less than $2 and will not exceed $5.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Michelle’s Bella Boutique and Day Spa. We look forward to providing you with excellent service and taking care of all your beauty and pampering needs.