Revised on October 8, 2021
- We require all of our clients to use the hand sanitizing station upon entering the salon. Wash your hands before returning from the restroom.
- Our salon is well-stocked with disinfectants, sanitizers and cleaning supplies.
- We are following a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Clients and Employees who show flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home until they are symptom-free.
- We will not be accepting sick clients.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with is sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
- We will help you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- You are required to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Late appointments will be asked to reschedule and will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee on your next appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment(s), we are asking for you to cancel your appointment within 24 hours.
- Any missed appointments without a call to cancel, will generate a charge of 50% of your scheduled service(s). This amount will be billed to you and must be paid before making any future appointments.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Michelle’s Bella Boutique and Day Spa. We look forward to providing you with excellent service and taking care of all your beauty and pampering needs.